Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Madness

It's Monday. Le sigh. 


That ^ was me today. I could not hang. I rocked a sweatshirt from 2006 (you read that right - as in, eight years ago), jeans, and tennis shoes to work this morning. So that in itself should speak for how I felt. I did not feel like teaching, I did not feel like working out. I did not feel like doing anything but catching some zzzzz's.

I am trying to get better about setting a weekly schedule and sticking to it. Too many times I will plan to take a spin class, work on homework (I am getting my masters degree), or be productive in some other way, and then I will convince myself I need to rewatch season 9 of SVU. And so I put that at the top of my to do list. I guess the bright side is at least I can cross one thing off?


This is the worst TV scenario ever.



I <3 Stabler.


Sorry, last one. 


So tonight I am planning on folding my laundry, which has been sitting in the same spot for two weeks, making something other than Tijuana Flats for dinner, and making a schedule of what I need to do this week. I am already exhausted thinking about it. I need a Jeeves in my life.

This Jeeves will be purrfect.
I'm off to be an adult. Soon I will have a recap up of my half marathon PR...and another post on how to incorporate healthiness one, tiny step at a time in your routine!

Until then, goodbye. 




No comments:

Post a Comment