Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wednesday Randomness

I have a baby seal for a cat. His name is Huxley.

This is just cute. 

This was an ad on my Facebook.  What in the...? I could not stop laughing. 

 I'm obsessed with the Park Ave light circles in Winter Park. They make me happy.


This is a big ass leaf from the trees in our yard.

 Next to a ukulele for comparison.

Even kittiez foam roll.

 If it fits, I sits.

My sister Sarah just graduated from FSU. Which meant that my other sister Emily and I were very bored.

Bored for hours. 

 But it was worth it. BTW, we had to wait for almost 30 minutes to take this picture. This fountain is quite popular for graduation pictures.


 One of my students gave me this as a Christmas gift. I love.

 I tried to make kabocha squash like STUFT mama the other night. I failed.


 He was waving to me in his sleep.

 Craig made me this for dinner the other night.WINNING.

No comments:

Post a Comment